Hoffman Construction Company's Mining Division is centrally located and well positioned to meet the demands of the frac sand mining industry throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota. Hoffman can offer mine owners and developers MSHA trained and experienced personnel along with a large fleet of heavy earthmoving equipment. Hoffman's Management team will also work with mine owners and developers from initial mine planning and development, all the way through final mine reclamation.
With the ability to quickly advance earthmoving operations, Hoffman can help mine owners accelerate capital cost savings which leads to earlier production, processing, and revenue. A recent Wisconsin based mine project proved that Hoffman has the resources and ability to complete even the largest mining projects. Hoffman successfully moved nearly 7 MILLION cubic yards of material in the heart of the winter on a 600 acre mine site in just 5 months so the owner could begin plant construction in the spring!
Please contact Chad Sell at 715-896-2040 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the mining services Hoffman can provide for you. Specific mine services that Hoffman can provide are listed below:
- Mine Planning & Development
- GPS Control & Survey Layout
- Clearing & Grubbing Trees
- Topsoil & Overburden Stripping
- Sedimentation & Process Pond Construction
- Erosion Control Devices & Storm Water Treatment
- Turf Establishment & Soil Stabilization
- Site Preparation & Processing Plants
- Roadway Infrastructure Improvements
- Railroad Siding and Loop Construction
- Contract Mining (Crushing, Screening, Washing, Conveying, Stockpiling, etc.)
- Mine Reclamation